Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Names Needed =]

So I bet you heard but my Aunt Stef is having yet another baby. Im so excited for her! So I have thought up a couple of names for Stefs baby and think that Aden Lee is cute but Im still coming up with more names just gotta put my thinking cap on.
Any other names post them up.
=]

5 comments:

Angie Pangie said...

Oh i made another one im on a role
=] but the name is Gavin Chandler, dont know if any one likes it but its cute.

Angie Pangie said...

Oh another one Hayden James, or Logan Lewis. I dont know I think Im coming up with bad ones.
=[

Barkley's said...

Your so cute Angela :) Thank you for helping us, uncle Jer and I have a hard time finding a name we agree on. I LOVE GAVIN and actually Logan was the other name we were choosing between for Kohen. You should keep some of your cute names for your own babies too ya know!! What do you think of Gates Jonas Barkley...That is my favorite!!!!

Brydgette said...

angela you make me laugh! actually i like all of your names! angela kay barkley!, you need to call me!!!

Danna said...

How about Conner James, Sean or Logan Lloyd, or the "cutest baby ever" "handsome man" What about Logan Gates Barkley ... I am sure you will find just the perfect name for that little fella..