I cant wait till summer!! I think there are a least 3 more school days left not including the weekend. I am sooooo excited to see what my grades are at the end of the year. I hope they are all c's and above so that I can do drivers ed over the summer and get a car and my permit.
=] But I cant help be feel stressed because I have to get all of my finals done in the last 3 days. And right now I have to make up a few assingments because I have been gone a couple of days. But I have been getting those assingments in so I think Im set, but Im not so sure.
=]
Well anyway cant wait till summer......
7 comments:
angie i love you!!! i hope you are able to make it down to corvallis this summer, wether it's for girls camp or not, that doesn'tmatter! i want to see my bestest friend!!!!!
<3
oh and do you need forms?(for camp)
I hope you get good grades so you can do drivers ed having another driver around the house would sure help your mom and dad out!!! SEE YOU SOON SUGAR!
But yeah I will need forms for girls camp this year is there any way you can get them to me?
=] your bestest friend.
Yeah!! I can't wait to see your report card. I really want you to drive. I know you can do it!! <3, Mom
yeah, i'll get some today and scan them to my computer and send them to you over email. they will need to be sent to sis. gunter at:
23631 Old Peak Rd. Philomath OR 97370
ASAP and make sure that you put on the form that you are going with me. also it's 75 dollars. make sure you fill it all out!!!
<3 ya! ttyl
thanks brydgette I loves you
hehe
=]
oh oodness i totally forgot to get papers! call sister gunter 503 929 5658 ask for papers!
<3 ya and sorry!!!
Post a Comment