Thursday, March 4, 2010
Just Need To Vent
For the past 3 or so months I have had to listen to my mother harp on my case. It seems as though it's the only thing we do when we talk. Lately our topic has been my ugly scarred face. I wash my face every night and yet some how I still manage to get the occasional pimple or two. I cant help it. I wash my face and try to do everything I can to prevent them but nothing works. So last night at mutual we had these talks about spiritual and physical beauty and how we should pursue spiritual beauty over physical beauty. One of the speakers really touched me by saying the only people who have to prove yourself to is your Heavenly Father and your self. So last night I decided that I don't really care what any one has to say about my face or me in general because I'm not here to dwell on worldly things but rather on becoming more Christ like.