So last week Stephanie came over and visited. All of the kids had a blast. Stephanie slept on one of our air mattress the first night, then I brought my bed out the next day. Stephanie gave me the puppy eyes and so I gave her my bed and I slept on the air bed. That morning I woke up and it felt like I was sleeping on the floor, my air bed deflated. Then as you can see on my moms profile that all of us kids slept in the front room. The funniest story that week : this was a conversation between Stephanie and I. "Steph I really dont like to look at your feet, can I PLEASE sleep by your head, so I can talk to you?" "No because if mom takes a picture of us we wont be zig zag." "Please, she doesnt even do that anymore" "You would be surprised." And sure enough our mom took pictures of us sleeping and sure enough we are zig zaged.
I Love You Stephanie June Barkley
1 comment:
What was really funny is that I was sound asleep when you had that conversation and you guys didn't even know about the picture until you saw it posted on my blog. It was nice to have a little fun lst week. I'm glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment