Saturday, February 9, 2008

I Am Poem

I Am
I am a seacher of knowledge and a dreamer
I wonder why cancer has claimed so many lifes
I hear anemones swaying in the currents of the sea
I see the wind lift the eagle to its highest flight
I want to jump from the highest moutain and land with my feet firmly planted on the ground
I am a searcher of knowledge and a dreamer

I pretend to fly through the stars
I feel the pain of the poor and the helpless
I touch the hand of a poor homeless child
I worry if I am not the girl my parents want me to be
I cry when I hear about the innocent being slaughtered
I am a searcher of knowledge and a dreamer

I understand gods love for everyone
I say the poor will be the rich in heaven
I dream about a world where eveyone can live in peace
I try to get good grades
I hope
I am a searcher of knowledge and a dreamer


Yes this is original and inspired by Jeff's poems.

5 comments:

Papa Smurf said...

Angela Kay, I love it! Keep on - share more with us. It shows a maturity and depth to your soula nd character that we have all known is there. We love and miss you. Hope to see you soon. - Remind your parents - White Salmon River, August 3rd.

Dana and ohana said...

you are poet and a good one at that,
so interesting and funny and not even fat,
eloquent and cute and never a bore,
but let me tell you something--I think you may snore
I love you, you rock, you are one hip chick,
the world your oyster and I can't wait to see to all the cool things you pick,
to decorate your life and your humble abode--
just please do it somewhere warm so I can get out of this Oregon cold!

Barkley's said...

i love u ang you are such a beautiful girl -aunt stef

Danna said...

Angela, I love the power of your voice. You amaze me. You are the girl every parent wishes they had. I am soo glad that you are mine to keep forever and ever!!! Mom

Brydgette said...

Hey angie, congrats on your braces!!:)