Braces, were do I start...friday at about 8:40 I went in to the orthodontists to get my very own set of grills, just kidding. I got braces everyone. There annoying, and they hurt the first 4 days. But if they do what they say they do, I want them. I have always wanted straight teeth and nows my chance. I sorta use to them by now but then again I m not. Their weird but, worth it. I'll be glad when I get them off in a year and a half.
2 comments:
i'm right there with you angie!!! they hurt, but eventually it goes away. or in my case they don't hurt, but right as your about to get them off they decided to sinch them down REAL tight and now your in a teeth hurt like CRAZY! good luck! and brush well!! and LOVE YOU TOO ANG!!!! i love your little thing about me, i need to do some thing like that on mine! and post pictures of us together!!
Post a Comment